I’ve been making sumptious cheesecake for many Christmases now – usually as gifts for friends and friends of family.
I have not yet tasted a cheesecake that is yummier than mine – or so I would like to believe (haha!).
But this past week while doing my research for the most delicious cheesecake recipes, I have met some of the most yummy-looking, mouth-watering cheesecakes!
Makes me want to try out all these 10 recipes and start experimenting again!
1. Simply Sinful Cheesecake
This one’s mine and no… this is not a case of love-your-own recipe.
You can easily make this cheesecake recipe and people will think that you’ve spent the whole day slaving inside the kitchen.
I’m a purist at heart, which explains the super basic recipe.
Stripped to its barest, the most divine cheesecake can be made with just eggs, sugar and cream cheese.
• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 2 (8-oz.) bars cream cheese
• 1 can condensed milk
• 3 eggs
• 2 tsps.
Lemon juice or in my case, calamansi juice
• Preheat oven to 150ºC
• Combine crumbs, butter and sugar
• Press firmly to make #bed on a 9-inch springform pan
• Refrigerate for 10 minutes
• Bake for 10 minutes then set aside
• With a mixer, beat cream cheese with electric beater until fluffy
• Gradually add in condensed milk while beating until smooth
• Add eggs and lemon juice
• Mix well making sure to scrape out the bottom.
• Pour into pan.
• Bake for about 50 to 55 minutes – until perimeter is set but the center part is still slightly jiggly.
• Cool for 1 hour then chill for 4 hours to allow the flavors to develop.
This recipe will keep in the fridge for two weeks, though I doubt it would last long.
Yummy recipe shared by: Bevs