I’ve been making sumptious cheesecake for many Christmases now – usually as gifts for friends and friends of family. I have not yet tasted a cheesecake that is yummier than mine – or so I would like to believe (haha!). But this past week while doing my research for the most delicious cheesecake recipes, I have met some of the most yummy-looking, mouth-watering cheesecakes! Makes me want to try out all these 10 recipes and start experimenting again!
1. Simply Sinful Cheesecake
This one’s mine and no… this is not a case of love-your-own recipe. You can easily make this cheesecake recipe and #people will think that you’ve spent the whole day slaving inside the kitchen. I’m a purist at heart, which explains the super basic recipe. Stripped to its barest, the most divine cheesecake can be made with just eggs, sugar and cream cheese. Enjoy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8-oz.) bars cream cheese
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsps. Lemon juice or in my case, calamansi juice
- Preheat oven to 150ºC
- Combine crumbs, butter and sugar
- Press firmly to make #bed on a 9-inch springform pan
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Bake for 10 minutes then set aside
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese with electric beater until fluffy
- Gradually add in condensed milk while beating until smooth
- Add eggs and lemon juice
- Mix well making sure to scrape out the bottom.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for about 50 to 55 minutes – until perimeter is set but the center part is still slightly jiggly.
- Cool for 1 hour then chill for 4 hours to allow the flavors to develop.
This #recipe will keep in the fridge for two weeks, though I doubt it would last long. Yummy recipe shared by: Bevs