Milan Fashion Week kicked off on Saturday with Elena Miro's plus size fashion show causing ripples across the size zero obsessed media. It seems like trends haven't moved on too much since last year with silver, grey and lots of black at Giorgio Armani (left) and Burberry Prorsum who added khaki and purple to this palette. At D&G leopardskin continued to be popular in a #show reminiscent of the '70s jet set. Cavalli, the WAG's favourite was uncharacteristically toned down this season, combining folky textures with spaceman and ski bunny influences. See after the jump for D&G (left) and #Cavalli (right) pictures.
[Images courtesy of Seattlepi.com]
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6385
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40318