Let’s #face it, sometimes the most dreadful thought of any given day can be, “What’s for dinner?” One great lady has taken the guess work out of that question. www.Menus4moms.com is a website that offers a weekly menu and grocery list.
Best of all the basic menu service is free. The weekly menus have a large variety. You will rarely ever it the same thing twice in a month. The weekly menus also try to implement the idea of, “cook once, eat twice.” A perfect example of this is making a pork tenderloin on Monday and then using the left over pork in a stir fry come Wednesday. Most meals are designed to feed up to 6 peoples.
If you have different needs Menus4moms.com can help you out there too. You can also upgrade your membership to have the menu, #grocery list, and recipes emailed directly to you in a PDF file. The site is a great resource for any cooking and kitchen information and also offers resources on home organization.
Let Menus4moms.com take the guess work out of what you are making for dinner and give them a try.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8564
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40212