Who hasn’t spent hours trying to decide what type of lipstick would make their lips most luscious, and what colours would suit them best? I know I have! So, here are my top ten rules for picking the best lipstick for you.
1. Thin Lips ...
Colors to Try: Peach, pale pink, light beige, clear
Colors to Avoid: Red, dark red, dark purple, any shade of brown
If you have thin lips it's better to avoid dark and bright colors and settle for softer, natural sheer ones. Start with outlining your lips with a lip pencil that's close to the natural color of your lips and then fill them in with light pink or light coral or beige lipgloss. A friend of mine who has thin lips often uses Lip Plumping glosses that make her lips #look so much fuller.
Lipsticks to Try...
- Lorac Breakthrough Performance Lipstick SPF 15 in It Girl Coral - $22
- Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR SHINE SPF15 Sheer Lipstick in Shimmering Pink - $30
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy - $22
- Sephora Lip Last - $14
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7623
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4783
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37117