According to the Associated Press, pop icon Lady Gaga is considering legal action against London-based The Icecreamists Limited for trademark infringement for the name of one of their products, Baby Gaga.
In case you haven't heard, this ice cream is made of human breast milk, and though some think it's disgusting, customers lined up for hours last week to try it. In a letter from Lady Gaga's law firm, Mishcon de Reya, the #pop star asserts that The Icecreamists are "taking unfair advantage of, and riding on the coattails of" Lady Gaga in naming their product and even in the way it's served, by waitresses wearing outlandish and provocative outfits. Lady Gaga's given The Icecreamists until Wednesday to pull the name, but, since the Westminster City Council has seized the breast-milk ice cream for "safety checks," the point may be moot... stay tuned for updates!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8584
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6736
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40312