Would you like to have a Madonna-esque body where your upper arms, shoulders and chest are perfectly toned?
If you do, kranking may just do the trick for you. Those who are not familiar with it may compare the machine to a stationary bike – but instead of working on your #legs – you'll get to exercise your upper arms and shoulders.
The workout was designed by Johnny G who was the founder of the Spinning indoor cycling program. Kranking can be literally translated as cycling for your arms. Isn't that great?
You would think that pedaling with your arms will not give you that much of an intense workout – but you will actually break a sweat if you do it at a rapid pace!
Try out – we'd love to hear what 'kranking' stories you can share with us here at AWS.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418