good #evening! i absolutely adore actor jonathan rhys-meyers (did you all see match point? it's simply excellent!) so when i heard he was starring in a new original #series coming up on showtime my curiousity was peaked! he'll be playing a young king henry viii on the tudors which premieres on april 1st (oh yes 'fools day') check out some exclusive pics from the show below - gosh he's so cute! popbytes over & out for now...xxoo!
PHOTO CREDIT - JONATHAN HESSION FOR SHOWTIME
Bypassing the typical costume drama for a more scandalous take on the times, THE TUDORS will focus on the rarely dramatized, tumultuous early years of King Henry VIII's nearly 40-year, omnipotent reign (1509-1547) of England. In addition to dalliances with famous female consorts Catherine of Aragon and the infamous Anne Boleyn, the series delves into Henry's most notable political relationships, including those with philosopher Sir Thomas More and Thomas Cardinal Wolsey, head of the Catholic Church of England during its break with #Rome.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6385
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40318