A term that is used to describe a number of plants grown from a certain seed variety. These seed varieties are grown without any human intervention and must be at least 50 years old. In the purest sense it is a plant that has been selected, nurtured, and handed down from one family member to another for generations resulting in a highly flavorful produce. In the food #world it most commonly refers to tomatoes, but can also refer to corn, watermelon, squash, etc.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6876
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5335
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3495