Maybe you got sick or injured, or got bored, or went on vacation, or just got too busy at work or at schoo, the point is you haven’t gone back to your exercise routine after a breakl. Whatever the reason, you haven’t worked out in a while and you’re missing your routine. But how can you possibly get motivated after such a long break? Here are my top 15 tips on getting back to your exercise routine after a break
1. Re-evaluate the Time and Place
Did you stop going to your gym because it was out of your way, or because their hours didn’t support your schedule? If this is the case, then you may want to join another gym, one that’s closer to home or to work or school. It would also help to decide when to go, and make it the same time each day. I go every morning, directly after I drop my little one off at school. If the gym wasn’t right there, or if they weren’t open when I drop her off, I’d have to go somewhere else. Find a gym that is open at a #time you know you’ll go there, and that you have to drive right past. If you have to drive past it every day, you’ll think about it more, right? Also, if you find you’re too tired to work out on the way home from school or work, then plan to do it before your day begins. Use no excuses because it is time you get back to your #exercise routine after a break.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6896
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5345
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3535