There is often a fine line between flirting and coming across as annoying, at least that’s been my experience. I’ve seen women practically throw themselves into the lap of a guy they think is extremely good looking. Some guys might be flattered by this type of behavior, but most aren’t looking for a meaningful relationship with #women who act in this manner. If you want him to realize you exist and want to get his attention in a respectable fashion, then take a look at the list #below. Here are 7 flirting tips to make him notice you.
7. Be Mindful of Your Appearance
It’s important to not only #look nice, but to also carry yourself with pride. You don’t have to be loud and obnoxious to get a #guy to notice you. Dress smart and be confident in your actions. Having good posture never hurts either. This also helps you to feel better about yourself too. Most guys notice a nicely dressed female who holds her head up high with confidence.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8144
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6375
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6263
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418