I spy…a #bag that’s not so cute. Fendi has a way of making almost anything, from the weirdest materials to the most unlikely color combinations, #look great - but on the new Multicolor Spy Satchel, it’s just not happening. If handbags were dessert, this would certainly be the tastiest item on the menu - it features a yummy-sounding combination of dark chocolate, milk chocolate and caramel colored lamb leather. But the fun stops there, because the end result is a rather unfortunate-looking Spy. The only thing I like is the little retro Fendi logo on the wristlet zipper tab. And somehow that alone doesn’t seem to be worth $1280. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some. Looks like Fendi lost this one. Available for pre-order at Saks.
Bookmark to: Purse Page
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8584
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6736
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40312