Despite the evolution of fashion, it seems like petite #women still face a challenge when it comes to finding clothes. I know this for a fact, being a petite #woman myself. However, with some research and experimentation, I am slowly learning to dress myself in a way that flatters my #body shape and height. If you are also a petite woman who would like to learn how to make your clothes work for you, then #read on. Here are some basic fashion tips for petite women.
1. The Fit
Image source: data.whicdn.com
As with any wardrobe, it is important to have clothes that fit you right. Don’t wear anything that is too tight or too loose. Only wear clothes that flatter your #body type, enhance your assets, and of course, give you the illusion of height. Do not hesitate to get your clothes refitted if they don’t fit you well.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8504
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5275
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39812