When Karl Lagerfeld photographed the ad campaign for the champagne Dom Perignon Oenotheque, he was thinking of a young, handsome old-moneyed couple, for whom everything is perfect. They're just a little bored, and the husband looks at his wife and gets the idea that she could be all #women in one. The champagne helps him imagine these fantasies, which are played out through the all the pictures: Claudia Schiffer as French maid, Claudia Schiffer as Marie Antoinette, Claudia Schiffer as blushing bride...
The pictures are all black and white, as Karl prefers with his photography...and his every day dress, for that matter. Do you find the final product fantasy-inducing?
#mask-5302 img width:100px
#mask-9795 img width:100px
#mask-38028 img width:100px
#mask-40530 img width:100px
#mask-26155 img width:100px
#mask-29720 img width:100px
#mask-63942 img width:100px
#mask-18287 img width:100px
#mask-94966 img width:100px
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8744
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5315
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40712