We’re beginning to notice a trend amongst big brands, more and more of them are offering the option of designing your own products through their web site. Similar to Convers’ site that lets you design your own sneaker on line, Fossil also lets you build your own watch using their web site. You get to instantly view different strap and dial combinations of your choosing, or you can view a random combination. The price for the dial tends to be $45 and the strap $20, which is on par with their regular pricing. And like their other watches, an 11 year warranty is included. So if none of their watches are grabbing your #attention, why not design your own?
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8754
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6826
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5325
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40812