Bride-to-be and Ph.D. candidate Kjerstin Gruys has sworn off looking at mirrors for a year. Would you, could you, go a year without a mirror?
Gruys decided to take the one-year reflection hiatus to see if it would lead to a better self-image and greater self-acceptance. She's documenting her mirror-less year on her blog, Mirror, Mirror Off the Wall, where we found this photo of her without makeup... isn't she lovely? According to recent studies, most women #look at a mirror about 70 times a day... imagine how much #time you'd have for other things if you weren't worried about hair and make-up!
I don't think I could do it. I'm far too vain. But here's to Kjerstin... you go, girl!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8144
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6375
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6263
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418