Ok, I have me some high hopes for this product! I am a huge #bareMinerals fan, and love many of their products - foundation, eye colors, rareMinerals nighttime treatment. One product that I could sort of take or leave (didn’t think it was bad, but just not particularly impressive) was the bare Vitamins. I am not sure if this product totally replaces bare Vitamins, or if it an additional product, but this is a primer! Woohoo!
From Bare Escentuals about Prime Time:
Prime #Benefits: A little goes a long way. Just one pump of Prime Time:
- Evens out skin texture and minimizes pores
- Absorbs excess oil for smooth foundation application and longer wear time
- Fills in fine lines and wrinkles to create a seamless surface
- Corrects flaky dryness and rough patches
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Lightweight, waterless gel dries immediately and goes on invisibly
Prime #Time Contains:
- Soothing plant extracts including licorice, chamomile and aloe
- Protective antioxidants and nourishing vitamins promote age-defying benefits
- Natural oil-absorbing minerals reduce excess shine for a matte, natural satin finish
- ZERO oils, ZERO fragrances and ZERO preservatives
I will be ordering up as soon as it comes out - it is slated to release in July, at $21 for a 1 oz bottle. Keep your fingers crossed that it is as good a product as it can be!