Ok, I have me some high hopes for this product!
I am a huge bareMinerals fan, and love many of their products - foundation, eye colors, rareMinerals nighttime treatment.
One product that I could sort of take or leave (didn’t think it was bad, but just not particularly impressive) was the bare Vitamins.
I am not sure if this product totally replaces bare Vitamins, or if it an additional product, but this is a primer!
From Bare Escentuals about Prime Time:
Prime Benefits: A little goes a long way.
Just one pump of Prime Time:
• Evens out skin texture and minimizes pores
• Absorbs excess oil for smooth foundation application and longer wear time
• Fills in fine lines and wrinkles to create a seamless surface
• Corrects flaky dryness and rough patches
• Soothes sensitive skin
• Lightweight, waterless gel dries immediately and goes on invisibly
Prime Time Contains:
• Soothing plant extracts including licorice, chamomile and aloe
• Protective antioxidants and nourishing vitamins promote age-defying benefits
• Natural oil-absorbing minerals reduce excess shine for a matte, natural satin finish
• ZERO oils, ZERO fragrances and ZERO preservatives
I will be ordering up as soon as it comes out - it is slated to release in July, at $21 for a 1 oz bottle.
Keep your fingers crossed that it is as good a product as it can be!
Christina Jones for eBeautyDaily - The Beauty Blog, 2007. |
Add to del.icio.us | Search