In honor of this month being Summer Reading month here on YumSugar, I'm planning a book party! Planning an event with your favorite book as the theme, allows you to get super creative. My party is based around the classic Jane Austen novel, Pride & Prejudice. However, take the basic ideas and suit them to your favorite book - a meeting with friends that follows Oprah's book club, a child's #birthday party based around the Madeline books, or even a Harry Potter party to discuss the final book in the series.
A party that promotes reading is good for the soul and the mind, so let's get started by making the invitation! To see how I made the aged Pride & Prejudice invite,
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418