As if I needed another reason to remind me of why I generally loathe patchwork bags. The newest member of the Coach collection is the Patchwork Carly, which finds the classic purse assaulted by patches of printed python, leopard, suede, signature print and other elements that simply #don’t really seem to match. Together, they somehow end up working because of their brown undertone, but these patches really give the handbag such a cheap, thrown together #look. I’ll stick with a classic leather version. Available for $398 at Coach.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8614
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40818
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40412