These chalkboard napkin rings ($65) serve as a napkin ring and placecard holder at the same time. They've been meticulously created in workshops for the physically challenged, and come with a slate pencil and sponge eraser. I think they're quite nifty and you could have a lot of fun with them. However they are a bit steep in price, and I worry that the chalkboard surface would get that cloudy finish after several uses. What do you think? Do you want a set?
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8464
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6626
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5235
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39512