You guys are the only ones I'm telling this to. I am actually looking forward to seeing Nancy Drew this Friday. I will probably take a long lunch, disguise myself, and not tell anyone, but I'll be there. I don't know why I'm so interested. Maybe it's nostaglia or maybe it's the fact I like cheesy, feel good movies. I might be the only one, besides Mary-Kate and Ashley, who watched New York Minute. By the looks of the reviews, I won't have trouble finding a seat in the theatre. Grouchoreviews said, "The new film is OK for the most undiscriminating of tween girls, but nostalgia seekers should run back to their own bookshelves. Worstpreviews.com said the decisions behind this film are a mystery. But last week in Minneapolis #people were lined up...
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6405
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418