By Mandi Kemp
I'm appalled AND offended! Breast milk ice cream? Proposed by PETA? Do they think that cows get sore nipples from milking and it's affecting the lives of the "poor cows"? Actually, a #quote from the article says "cow's milk is hazardous and that milking them is cruel" - they have got to be joking...
I'm waiting for PETA to open a Nursing Women Farm where they "milk" humans twice each day in order to produce enough milk for a gallon of ice cream. Who would ever be okay with that? Does PETA want to give cows more rights than #women? Will cows by voting in the next election?
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8464
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6626
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5235
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39512