5. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara ...
a.k.a. "A revolutionary new mascara designed to grip at lashes starting at the roots"
"I was extremely skeptical about succumbing to the allures of the ball applicator, but I'm pretty impressed. While I've had a lot of luck finding mascaras that give amazing length, none have ever given me much in the way of volume, so to find one that literally does #everything (plus has a cool applicator) is pretty amazing!"
- shares Jen, A Beautiful Sentiment Expert
This revolutionary new mascara is made in such a way that your lashes will be gripped from the roots to the tips. The round sphere may #look odd, but it does work ‘phenomenally’ in separating and curling your lashes.
Based on the price and the beautifully fanned out panoramic effect – the Givenchy Phenom’ Eyes #Mascara is a superbly good buy. I personally think that no other mascara in the market, no matter how odd-shaped the sphere is – can produce the unique and dazzling effect that will just bring out the beauty of your eyes, whatever its shape and size. It's definitely one of the best among all the mascaras out there!
- takes too much #time to apply
- is prone to clumping
- does not work too well on shorter lashes
- expensive price
Best Price: $27.00 at Sephora.com
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8564
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40212