A lot of #women stay away from foundation because more often than not, the ones that they’ve encountered only dehydrate their skin, is a tone or two lighter than their real skin tone, can be too sticky or can basically be a blotched mess after a few hours. In today’s list, however, we’re giving you 7 highly recommended foundation products for you to choose from. Feel free to incorporate putting on foundation in your everyday makeup routine and see how picture perfect your skin will look:
1. Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup Foundation SPF 15
What Chanel Says:
Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish #Makeup Foundation SPF 15 contains breakthrough oil-free formula that provides medium-to-full coverage, with a flawless, professional, semi-matte finish. Can be blended for a soft, natural #look or built up for greater sophistication.
What makes this Chanel foundation one of the best is the semi-matte beautiful finish you actually get. And the best part, you won't have to use your blotting paper every other hour as this foundation will keep your T-zone looking fresh and oil free for hours. And it also has SPF 15, which is enough if you are staying in the city. What I also love about this foundation is the luxurious packaging and how long this fabulous product lasts.
Best Foundation for:
Oily and combination #skin that required medium to full coverage.
What Makes This Foundation The Best:
- this is the perfect foundation for oily and combination skin types
- this Chanel foundation gives the most #beautiful semi-matte finish
- the foundation goes on smoothly
- the texture is very light
- the foundation stays in place for many hours
- it comes in 23 shades, so you are bound to find your perfect color
- it has SPF15
- this high end Chanel foundation is pricey, so please, make sure you choose the right shade. Ask for help at Chanel beauty counter in a nearby Department Store.
Price: $54 at Chanel.com