If designer Christian Dior showed us the "whimsical cat eye #look" for the runway show of the label during Fashion Week, let's see what the house of Gucci has in store for us.
This fall and winter season, it is safe to say that bold eye makeup and almost-nude-not-even-sheer lips are in. If Christian Dior went all out in the catlike eye makeup of the models, Gucci went all rockstar glam.
Instead of huge false #eyelashes, what we saw were uber-dark eyeliners, smoky eyeshadows in charcoal, grey and black and the just-the-right-red-shade for the lips.
The models' hairs were parted in the middle, long and not sleek straight but naturally wavy.
I personally prefer this Gucci makeup trend rather than the super-bold cat eye statement made by Christian Dior.
All in all, the makeup trend that Gucci has can be described as a smoky-eyed, rockstar glam eye #makeup.
Photo credit: Style.com
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7743
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6133
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5514
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38417