Apparently it's going to be a #Bella type of week for me. My hair salon first turned me on to Bella Designs a few months ago, and the Alexandria based owner, Melissa, has some really lovely things, especially for a bride or a bridesmaid. More importantly, a lot of it is very reasonably priced. You can shop online, or if you prefer the hands on experience there is going to be a jewelry party at Periwinkle in Alexandria, next Thursday March 6th from 6 to 8 p.m.
^These earrings are my favorite. The Lindsay chandelier earrings look so delicate and are very art deco chic. $32.
^The Elizabeth Bracelet. $110.
^Lacy Necklace. $65.
^Thea Necklace. $135.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4885
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4273
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36317