Whether you prefer the thick, more natural Brooke Shields 1980’s eyebrows, or the thinner, more shapely eyebrows that are popular today, you already know having tidy, beautiful eyebrows gives you a polished look. But how do you get perfectly beautiful eyebrows? Here are my ten tips on choosing, creating, and maintaining the most #beautiful eyebrows!
1. Quick Fix
If you don’t have the #time to do a complete eyebrow maintenance routine, try this quick trick: spritz a little hairspray on an eyebrow comb, and run it through your brows using upward strokes. If you don’t have an eyebrow comb, use a little clear gel, mousse, or hairspray on your fingertips. This will give you a fresh, wide-eyed look, and will also sweep away any stray bits of pressed powder or eye-shadow. The hair product will make sure your brows stay in place, so you can keep your quick #look all day long!
Photo Credit: iheartmakeup2008
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218