By Jennifer Holdren
The ultimate question for us bigger #women. The answer is not simple. Sure, there are thousands out there that love bigger women and some of those #men are even called "chubby chasers", a term in which I find a slight crude. I have struggled for years with being a larger woman never satisfied that my own personal #weight was acceptable. I see hundreds of other women and think how #beautiful they are no matter the size and think "why can't I be that pretty?" The fact is, as cliche as it sounds, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have come to terms with my figure and learned to embrace it. Love it. I flaunt the features I am proud of and do not feel like I have to be a size 2 or 0 to conform to other people's ideals of 'beauty'. I wish every #woman out there could take a step back, and realize that she is beautiful in her own way. Be proud of who you are, and love your body just the way it is.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8754
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6826
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5325
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40812