Women come in all shapes and sizes, and those of us are straight up and down often wished we had womanly curves like the Salma Hayek's and Catherine Zeta Jones' of the #world.
And it can be easily achieved - no, not by surgery or over eating - by fooling the eye with clever patterns and cuts of an outfit. This Life with Bird Silencer dress is cut, ruched and sewed in all the right places, to give the illusion of a bust and hips.
It's going for $509 at Elizabeth-Charles.com and comes just in time for spring.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6896
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5345
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3535