Summer is a wonderful #time of the year to enjoy a cool refreshing milkshake. Of course you must be careful or you will pack on the pounds while you are sipping these luscious treats. So I have included several low calorie choices as well. Just don’t tell the kids they are good for you!
1. Blueberry Yum! Yum!
Photo Credit: a.rud.beth
1 c. blueberries, ½ cup vanilla yogurt, ½ cup milk, 3 oz. pineapple juice, 2 Tbs. honey, 7 or 8 ice cubes. Add liquid, then fruit, and then ice cubes. Blend. Enjoy.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617