Flowers are great gifts but they do have their downsides, prompting many people to wonder what they can give to loved ones instead of flowers. After all, flowers tend to be expensive – a dozen roses can go for fifty dollars! That wouldn't be so bad, except that they also begin dying after a few days, which not only makes a mess, but also seems like a waste – and it's sad! So, here are a few things to buy instead of flowers that you can give to the #people you care about the most.
I can only speak for myself here, but I'm always down for chocolates over flowers. On those occasions when you're looking for a romantic gift, whether it's for a boy or a #girl, chocolates are a great option to buy instead of flowers. Everybody loves chocolate, but if the person you're buying them for doesn't, then a different kind of candy would still be perfect.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617