2. Unexpected Bleeding
Photo Credit: ChrisBrookesPhotography .co.uk
If you notice blood in your stool or In your urine, of if you’re experiencing bleeding between your normal periods, you need to make an appointment to see your doctor right away, especially if you’re experiencing pain or difficulty urinating. Blood in your urine can signal a urinary tract infection or kidney stones, and among other things, blood in your stool can mean you have a polyp or hemorrhoids. Bleeding between periods can mean many #things, so it’s a good idea to call your doctor if you notice any sort of unusual bleeding.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8584
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6736
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40312