As the nights get longer and the weather gets colder, we tend to spend more time indoors. But what can we do to pass the time? While it’s tempting to simply hibernate for the winter, there are lots of hobbies that are perfect for being indoors. Why not try some of these …
Photo Credit: Violet Kashi
Never mind pretty landscapes (although if you like those, you can always paint from photos). Painting is ideal to while away the #time, as you can get really engrossed in it, and produce something to enjoy long-term. Try a class, as that will encourage you to get out of the house (but still be indoors).
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7804
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6163
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5775
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717