Most #women suffer from some symptoms of PMS, whether it is regularly or rather randomly. Luckily, I don’t suffer from it too badly, but my sister gets it horribly every month...from moodiness and irritability to depression, cramps and headaches, the hormones can really cause some problems. There are some foods that will help to fight these symptoms, though, and make the #time much more bearable...here are the ones I’ve tried and tested!
1. High Protein Snacks
Photo Credit: firoze shakir photographerno1
If you find that your blood sugar is uneven at the best of times, then PMS can tip it over the edge, and cause you your levels to be very uneven. Which leads to grumpiness, and irritability. Counter this by eating five small meals a day, rather than three medium sized ones, and eating high protein snacks such as bananas and nuts.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8504
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5275
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39812