I plan to keep working out til the day I die, which ought to be a long ways off, since I’ll be working out, right? I’m close to 40 now, and to be honest, I’ve never had more energy or been more fit… or happier with my body. When I’m 50, though, my #body will be different, and my fitness goals and needs will be different. If you’re already in your 50’s, and are intent on keeping up your routine, or just add something new, here’s my list of 8 workouts for #women in their 50’s …
Photo Credit: Suzanna Kaye
Now that you’re past 50, you ought to be thinking of how to do 20 to 30 minutes of good, steady cardio exercise four or five days a week. Swimming is a great way to get that cardio workout, without stressing your joints. Join a local swim club, or just use the pool at the community center, and swim laps or take a water #aerobics class with a friend. And just #look how gorgeous you are in that sleek black one-piece! Woo!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7743
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6133
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5514
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38417