Now that you’re in your 40’s, you might be tempted to stop or at least slow down your workout, but don’t do it! Now is the #time your heart needs you most! Granted, you don’t necessarily have to run that marathon every few months, but if you want to keep being that fit, hot mama, here are my suggestions for 8 great workouts for #women in their 40’s…
Photo Credit: Suzanna Kaye
Now that you’re past 40, you ought to be thinking of how to do 20 to 30 minutes of good, steady cardio exercise four or five days a week. Swimming is a great way to get that cardio workout, without stressing your joints. Join a local swim club, or just use the pool at the community center, and swim laps or take a water #aerobics class with a friend.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8264
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6455
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418