If you have kids, then you know they need something different to care for their #hair than we do. They don't need special shmpoo for color-treated or dry hair, they need something to get out peanut butter, be tear-free, and help with bed-head! Not sure what to try? Here's my list of the eight best hair-care products for kids!
1. Suave for Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, & Bodywash, Wacky Melon
Price: $4.99 at drugstore.com
It's shampoo, it's conditioner, it's body-wash, it's watermelon-scented, and it has monkeys on the bottle! What more could a busy mom ask for? Oh, right — it's also opthamologist tested so it's gentle on the #eyes. Use this for head-to-toe cleansing and conditioning... and a #little bit really goes a long, long way!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8114
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6345
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6243
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40218