I love putting together a gorgeous holiday table, especially for Thanksgiving, because autumn colors are so dazzling and gorgeous. I’d love to be able to make my own centerpieces, but no one allows me around a glue gun and I’m not really adept at arts and crafts. So I’m left looking for awesome centerpieces, and here are some of the most gorgeous ones I’ve found so far!
1. Leaves of Autumn Cascade
True to the name, I love the way the leaves cascade on this centerpiece. It’s like an autumnal waterfall, and the colors are gorgeous. It’s not incredibly expensive and would make a great fall piece in general, so you could use it for more than just the Thanksgiving holidays.
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6896
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5345
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41118
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 41112
- 3 All Natural Homemade Beauty Products for Glowing Skin ... 3535