Ahhh. The humble cardboard carton: the perfect vessel for holding milk or juice. But sadly, even with the rise of recycling, bajillions still end up in the nation's landfill each year where they wait for Mother Nature to do her thing. So why don't you put them to good use around the house and garden? Here are 7 clever, crafty and downright surprising uses for your plain ol' cardboard milk carton!
1. Gigantic Ice Cubes
Photo Credit: Kyle May
Strange as it may sound, this is a very handy idea! Clean your cartons thoroughly, then fill with water and freeze. You can then remove cardboard and use them in the cooler for your next party, or let kids play wit them outside on a hot summer day. No more #money to be spent on big bags of ice for you!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8564
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40212