If you’ve got dark hair, going blonde can be very expensive. There's the cost of dye and most people’s roots will start showing through after two weeks and that my darlings is hardly sexy! Help is at hand though. Here are my top seven ways to get rid of dark roots!
1. Hair Partings
If you see your dark roots showing through, don’t part your #hair dead straight. By carefully parting your hair to one side, or in a slight zig zag, you’ll be able to hide any roots that look particularly bad without needing to change your hairstyle completely.
Photo Credit: Allison Wonderland
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7774
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6143
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5645
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38617