Everyone has that one person that they have to deal with on a regular basis that is just plain grumpy - the grouch of all grouches! Whether this grump is your boss, your spouse, your grandma or your teenage son, here are some tips to gently melt their grumps away!
1. Be Alert to Their Triggers
Pay #attention to the things that trigger their grouchy spells. Do they hate crowds? Dislike noise? Do your best to "nip it in the bud" so to speak. Steer clear of situations that make them grouchy. Answer the phone before your hubby has a #chance to rant over telemarketers. If you have to, break your teenager's speakers to keep the noise down. And do all this with the right attitude - that's the key - but more on that later.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8504
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5275
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39812