We all want longer, fuller lashes, right? We know what we need to do (or not do) to keep our nails and hair long and healthy, but what can we do to keep our #eyelashes looking long and lush? There’s quite a lot we can do, actually… here are 7 tips for longer lashes!
1. Use a Strengthening Product
Check any of your favorite cosmetics websites (like Sephora) or even just your local drugstore (or drugstore.com) and you’ll see a range of new lash-strengthening serums. These are designed to be worn either under or instead of your #mascara, and they’re designed to condition your lashes and keep them from falling out. Most are meant to be applied to your upper eyelid along your lash-line and swept across your lashes themselves.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8504
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6676
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5275
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 39812