Being the only female in a house full of males, I know of many things guys crave and they don’t all have to do with food. When I think of the word ‘crave’ I immediately think of things like chocolate covered cherries, dipping ginger snaps in melted chocolate, or just chocolate in general…all kinds! Having a husband and raising two teenage boys has opened my #eyes to a new world of cravings, from a male point of view. Here are 7 #things men crave, at least in this household.
Photo Credit: Pixelklinik
It doesn’t matter if the sporting event is on television or at the boys’ high school; both seem to bring up the level of testosterone in males. I’ve noticed that this isn’t only with the males living in this household, but a majority of the #men in general. They seem to thrive on the roughness seen in many #contact sports. I’ve seen men sitting next to me with a wild #look in their eyes as they watch a heated play in a football game.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418