I’m sure that anyone raising children has worried about their safety and always fears the worst. There’s nothing wrong with being a protective parent, as long as it doesn’t turn into smothering. Kids need to be able to be kids, but there are people out there who prey on innocent children. I’ve done some research and collected these 7 signs of a child predator. Not all child predators have these attributes and many are very sneaky about what they do. However, these are some of the more common #signs.
7. Tries to Gain Your Trust
Photo Credit: Gustavo Nardelli
By gaining your absolute trust, a child predator can get even closer to your child. If you instill a multitude in a person, you tend to feel that your child is safe and allow this person to have a bigger part in your child’s life. This is exactly what a child predator is hoping for. This is also why most child predators are often well-known to the #people whose children have been harmed.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4413
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36617