If you have color-treated hair like I do, then maybe like me you struggle to find a shampoo that cleans well but doesn’t strip or fade your color or highlights. After lots of searching and so many trials, I’ve finally found a bunch of shampoos that work perfectly for preserving my hair color… and I’m happy to share! Here’s my list of 7 shampoos for color-treated #hair.
1. Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo
Price: $15.00 at aveda.com
Organic peppermint and lavender give this all-natural shampoo a glorious herbal smell, and other ingredients give it what all shampoos for color-treated hair should be — it protects your hair color from fading and leaves it silky and smooth.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8274
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6495
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5155
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418