I’m sure most of these 7 remedies to help a wound heal quicker aren’t new to you. I’ve listed quite a few of the more common methods for treating wounds that I know of and provided a few home remedies that also work well. Feel free to leave your personal remedies in the comment section. I’m always interested in the different techniques #people use for healing wounds.
7. Keep the Wound Clean
It’s best to clean the wound with peroxide until you get all the dirt and debris bubbled out. Dousing it with some rubbing alcohol or iodine afterwards will make sure that it is thoroughly clean. Don’t use hand soap or #body wash to clean a wound, especially a very deep one. These tend to contain perfume and a lot of ingredients that can irritate a wound of any size.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7834
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6183
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5895
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5005
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717