Sex is an important aspect of every relationship – sometimes even more important than we would dare to admit.
Are you with me on that?
Now, I have to say that I am a very romantic person and that, for me, emotions do come first.
However, even the most romantic ones do need a reality check from time to time, to remind us that we’re don’t have a soul only but a body too, and that we deserve to have both of them fed properly.
Emotions will feed your soul, food will keep the body functioning, but there’s one thing that can feed them both at once – sex.
So here’s some good reasons to engage in this activity tonight!
1. It’s a Stress Relief
Similar to other pleasurable activities and chocolate, sex makes our bodies produce happy hormones.
It is a scientifically proved fact that couples who have a lot of stress practice this act of intimacy less often.
So, let your troubles aside and plan a romantic evening followed by this mood lifting activity.
It will help you forget all those problems, you’ll fall asleep like a baby and you’ll have enough energy to face the next day feeling happy and rejuvenated.
- Sex in a Relationship
- 7 Simple Reasons Why It's Important to Laugh More in Your Life ...
- 6 Reasons Why Sex is so Important in a Relationship ...
- 7 Reasons Why Spirituality is Important ...
- 10 Perfectly Normal 💯 Things That Can Happen 💁🏻💁🏼💁🏽💁🏿 during Sex 🛌 ...
- 22 Fun at-Home Activities to do with Your Boyfriend 💏 💕 ...