2. 1908 Messina Tsunami
Image source: spoki.lv
This was the second largest and one of the most deadly tsunamis in history. It killed over 123,000 #people. On December 28, 1908, an earthquake of magnitude 7.1 hit Messina, a city in Sicily, Italy and caused a tsunami. Over 90% of Messina was destroyed by the tsunami that followed the earthquake.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7653
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6093
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4934
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4915
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 37617