Have you ever seen a woman who was just dressed way too young for her age? I used to work with a #woman in her fifties that always borrowed clothes from her teenage daughter, and she just looked so… ridiculous… I was embarrassed for her! Now that I’m a little more “mature,” I’ve stopped doing most of my clothes shopping at little-kid stores, and now I buy most of them from grown-up shops, where the clothes are more flattering to me, and their accessories not quite as flashy… Here are 7 great online shops for “older” #women, like me.
Wishlist Item: Fabulous Fringe Cardigan at chicos.com
I love Chico’s clothes and accessories! They’re top-quality, last forever, and are stylish and on trend without looking too young. They have #everything, from tops and sweaters to workout gear, handbags, and sleepwear. Their site also offers live help if you have questions about an item or about sizing.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8314
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6526
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5185
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518