With rushed schedules early in the morning, it can be easy to fall into a rut and wear your shadow the same way every day. Here’s seven of the easiest, quickest ways to mix it up with a whole new #look! Here are 7 gorgeous ways to wear eye shadow...
1. Use Shadow as a Liner
This is my favorite way to wear eye shadow. Apply your liner, then take a small, pointed brush, wet it, and then using the shadow of your choice, brush it right on top of the liner. It works best if you use a bright or dark color and put it only on the top and on the lower corners. The #best eye shadow I’ve found for using this technique is L’Oreal HIP eye shadows. Experiment using bright shades; this is the one way you can pull off wearing lime green or fuchsia eye shadow!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8334
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6556
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5195
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518