Thanksgiving is finally here and so are these fabulous facts on Thanksgiving! Hopefully, they'll entertain you and help you keep your mind off all the stressful #things that come with this great holiday. From facts on Macy's parade to interesting stats on how much turkey we, as a nation, eat on Thanksgiving, you'll find some great facts on Thanksgiving to share with your family and friends this holiday season!
7. Thanksgiving Celebration
In the United States, we celebrate Halloween on the fourth Thursday in November. However, in Canada, they celebrate Thanksgiving as the second Monday in October. So, if you’re from the United States and you visit Canada on the second Monday in October, you better be prepared for Thanksgiving celebration. The first Thanksgiving celebration lasted for a total of three days.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7934
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6105
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5055
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38918